History of Dean Waite & Associates
For over 18 years, attorney Dean Waite has been fighting for people injured in car accidents and other types of accidents in Mobile and across Alabama. Since its founding, our law firm has been dedicated to fighting for those injured due to the negligence of others.
Attorney Dean Waite grew up just over the border in Atlanta, Georgia and earned his undergraduate and law degrees at the University of Georgia. He was admitted to practice law in Georgia in 1998 and soon relocated to Mobile, Alabama to launch his legal career.
Attorney Waite was admitted to practice law in Alabama in 1999 and in the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama that same year.
Partner At Mobile Firm Fighting For Justice
For many years, attorney Waite was a partner at the respected Mobile law firm of Long & Waite. The firm was well known in Mobile and throughout Alabama for their ability to win sizable settlements and verdicts as well as their memorable catchphrase, "Don't Wait Long!"
While at Long & Waite, attorney Waite gained extensive experience working on a wide range of tough legal cases. In case after case, he regularly helped injured Alabamians rebuild their lives. Some of his most notable case results included:
- In 2007, a $9 million settlement for a family who lost several family members to carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty furnace in their home;
- In 2009, a $14 million settlement for a family who lost their young child in a house fire started by a faulty space heater;
- In 2012, a $6.75 million settlement for a family who lost their teenage child in a motor vehicle crash caused by a large, commercial truck;
- In 2013, a $5 million settlement for a man who was burned over much of his body at a workplace explosion;
- In 2015, a $6.5 million settlement for a client who was severely injured in a motor vehicle crash with an intoxicated driver of a company vehicle.
He also perfected the aggressive, results-driven approach towards insurance companies that continues to produce favorable verdicts and settlements for clients.
Make The Call To Move Forward
In 2015, Dean Waite left Long & Waite to found his own law firm, Dean Waite & Associates, LLC. Keeping the same spirit of immediate, aggressive action on behalf of injury victims, he coined his new firm's slogan: "Don't Hesitate - Call Dean Waite!" Attorney Waite understands the importance of making critical calls in a timely manner. He perfected such skills during his four years as a Division 1 college football referee in the elite Southeast Conference (SEC).
Today, the legal team at Dean Waite & Associates, LLC continues to faithfully fight for injury victims in Mobile and throughout Alabama. We never hesitate to take strong legal action on behalf of our clients and we're constantly focused on getting people the full compensation they deserve after they've been hurt due to the negligence of others. Our approach continues to get big results, including, in 2016, a $1.1 million settlement for a client who was seriously injured in a motor vehicle crash with an 18-wheeler.
Make the call to move your life forward. Contact Dean Waite & Associates, LLC. Helping people rebuild their lives drives us to work harder every single day.