Property Damage Claims
Mobile, AL property damage claim lawyer who makes things right - Attorney Dean Waite
Insurance policies should protect Alabama property owners in case of catastrophic events like fires, tornadoes and hurricanes. Unfortunately, some insurance companies do everything they can to pay property owners as little as possible.
That's not right. That's why we work so hard on property insurance claim cases in Mobile and throughout Alabama. At Dean Waite & Associates, LLC, we believe strongly that property owners should be fairly compensated by insurance companies.
Our Alabama insurance claim accident attorneys have years of experience handling these types of other cases. We know what evidence to look for, what questions to ask and how to help property owners just like you get the money you rightfully deserve.
What are common property damage claims in Alabama?
Property damage claim cases can be very complicated. Often, insurance companies try to deny legitimate claims or limit how much they compensate property owners. Some of the most common cases we deal with at our law firm involve the following catastrophic events:
- Fire - Fires can quickly rip through a building and cause extensive damage. Fires happen for many different reasons. The bottom line is property owners deserve to be compensated for damage caused by accidental fires in homes and businesses.
- Tornado - Tornadoes can cause thousands of dollars of damage to a home or business. The path of a tornado can often be unpredictable and strike one house but leave another one next store untouched. We leave nothing to chance at our law firm.
- Hurricane - The Gulf of Mexico often experiences horrific hurricanes. From Hurricane Katrina to Hurricane Dennis and Hurricane Ivan, many Mobile properties have sustained extensive damage due to such powerful storms.
- Flood - Excessive rain, hurricanes and other natural disasters often cause flooding, especially in coastal areas in Alabama. Floods can damage a house beyond repair. Even so, some insurance companies deny legitimate flood damage claims.
- Water damage - Whether it's a leak in a roof, the foundation or an interior wall, water can cause thousands of dollars of damage in a matter of minutes or slowly over time due to a slow leak or hole in a water pipe, window or roof shingle.
- Termite damage - Termites can cause extensive damage to a home or business. That's why prospective home buyers hire a professional to inspect a property to determine if termites have caused damage to the foundation or other parts of a building.
Whatever type of property damage claim you're dealing with, no matter how complicated or straightforward it might seem, contact attorney Waite right away. We want to work with you and help you get the compensation you need now.
How can Mobile, AL property damage claim attorney Waite help me?
Insurance companies and their attorneys often take an adversarial approach towards property owners seeking compensation after a natural disaster or a claim involving property damage that takes place over a long period of time due to circumstances beyond the owner's control.
We know how to take on insurance companies and win. That's because we take the time to build a strong legal case, detail by detail. Evidence matters in property damage cases. And we know where to look for it and how to take that information and turn it into a strong legal case.
Remember, you didn't do anything wrong. You deserve to be compensated for your property damage claim. Contact us and schedule a free case evaluation at our Mobile, Ala. office. Call (866) 434-5840 and get the legal help you need to get your life back on track.