Toll free866-434-5840
Toll Free 866-434-5840
Local 251-265-1000

Car Accident Lawyer Mobile, AL

We can help you prove who was at fault

Car wrecks in Alabama happen in seconds. Without warning, another car can crash into your vehicle on Interstate 10 or 65 in Mobile, leaving you and everyone else in your car injured and perhaps unable to drive or walk normally for weeks or months or perhaps ever again. The days, weeks and months afterward can be difficult. Not only are you dealing with the recovery, but you also may be facing stubborn insurance companies that don't want to treat you fairly.

dean waite video

With so much at stake, you need an experienced Alabama auto accident attorney who knows how to investigate accidents and knows how to get results. Whether it was a rear-end crash, a head-on collision or a T-bone accident, you need someone who will put your best interests first and fight for your rights. You need Dean Waite.

Located in Mobile and serving motor vehicle accident victims throughout the Gulf Coast region, car wreck lawyer Dean Waite has years of experience handling some of the most complicated insurance claims throughout the area. Available 24/7.

Mobile Alabama Car Accident LawyerWhy do car wrecks happen in Alabama?

Motor vehicle accidents in Mobile and other places throughout southern Alabama happen for many different reasons. One of the most common causes of car wrecks in Alabama involves texting while driving or distracted driving.

Often, such drivers cause rear-end accidents or head-on collisions, some of the most common types of car wrecks in Alabama. But there are many other types, including rollover accidents and hit-and-run collisions.

There are many other reasons why car wrecks happen in Alabama. Even when certain accidents seem similar, no two crashes are ever exactly the same. That's why it's important for accident victims to contact our law firm as soon as possible. Any type of accident can result in a catastrophic injury, such as a brain injury or spinal cord damage, or even a fatality. If you need a car accident attorney with a successful track record of handling complex injury and wrongful death cases, call Dean Waite & Associates, LLC now.

How can Dean Waite help me with my car crash claim?

When you have Dean Waite working on your case, you can take an aggressive stance right from the start. We know what to do if you're involved in a car wreck in Alabama. We know how to read your Alabama Uniform Traffic Accident Report.

This knowledge allows us to negotiate effectively on your behalf after your car wreck. Dealing with car accidents and insurance companies can often be problematic. Fortunately, you don't have to worry about how to get your money after your crash. We can handle all the red tape.

We know what evidence to look for, what questions to ask and how to build a strong legal case. Find out what many Mobile car accident victims already know - Attorney Waite gets the job done right. Contact us and schedule a free case evaluation. Call (866) 434-5840.

Frequently asked questions about car wrecks

The following are some of the most asked questions about car wrecks in Alabama. Below, you'll also find the answers to these questions and other helpful advice based on Dean Waite's extensive experience handling a wide range of cases.

Remember, these questions and answers are general information, not legal advice on your individual situation. If you’ve been hurt in a car wreck, find out how the law applies to your claim by talking to a car accident lawyer at our firm.

Should I call the police after my car wreck?

Yes. Having a local Alabama police officer or Alabama Highway Patrol officer respond to your car wreck could make a dramatic difference in the outcome of your case. Insurance company adjusters typically review police accident reports when determining how much to compensate after a crash. By having an official police report, you will be in a more strategic position to prove fault in the accident.

<Return to Top>

Should I seek medical attention if I feel fine after my crash?

Yes. Even if you don't think you have an injury, it's always better to be safe than sorry. You could have a serious or even life-threatening internal injury and not even know it. Don't try to diagnose yourself. Have a doctor, nurse or EMT examine you at the scene of the accident, your doctor's office or at the nearest emergency room.

<Return to Top>

Should I talk to an insurance company if they contact me after my accident?

While you should contact your own insurance company to report that you've been in an accident, don't talk to the insurance company adjuster for the other party. If you are contacted, it's best not to comment or refer to your attorney if you have hired one. If you haven't yet hired an attorney, contact Dean Waite as soon as possible. We can deal directly with insurance companies on your behalf. Dean Waite has years of experience negotiating with insurance companies and getting the results his clients need and deserve.

<Return to Top>

Should I accept an offer from an insurance company for accident claim?

Many offers from insurance companies to settle a car wreck claim might seem generous at first. Don't be so sure. Often, insurance companies fail to take into account the true cost of a wreck. Medical bills and damage to someone's vehicle are only the beginning of car accident claim. There's lost income, lost future income, physical therapy, home modifications for permanently injured accident victims, money for pain and suffering and more. We take all these issues into account when negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of a client. That's why we encourage you to contact us to discuss any offers you have received from an insurance company. If we think it's fair, we'll tell you so. If not, we're ready to fight for the money you rightfully deserve.

<Return to Top>

Can I negotiate for more money after my car wreck?

Yes. Most insurance companies don't want people to know that they have the right to demand more compensation for their car wreck. That's why these companies often offer a small settlement soon after an accident that doesn't even begin to cover the full cost of the crash.

Dean Waite knows how to negotiate with insurance companies. He knows how insurance companies think and he's prepared to do the required work to help you and your family get the money you need after your car wreck.

<Return to Top>

Should I file a car accident lawsuit?

Perhaps. You have many legal options available to you. Sometimes, filing a car accident lawsuit in Alabama is the best way to get the money you need when the insurance company is unwilling to offer a fair settlement.

<Return to Top>

How much is my car wreck claim worth?

There is no set limit on how much money car accident claims are worth in Alabama. Every car wreck is unique. Some might be worth a few hundred or thousands of dollars. Others could be worth millions. Attorney Waite can help evaluate your claim so you have a better idea of what your case is worth.

<Return to Top>

Do I need a lawyer if the other driver caused my crash?

It's almost always better to have a car accident attorney on your side after an Alabama car wreck when someone else is at fault and you have been injured. Many legal issues can arise after an accident. While you might know the other driver clearly caused your crash, that driver may deny being at fault. His or her insurance company might offer an unreasonably low settlement. The insurance company may argue you share some of the blame. Don't hesitate ... Call Dean Waite. He knows how to investigate accidents and hold drivers responsible for their actions.

<Return to Top>