Toll free866-434-5840
Toll Free 866-434-5840
Local 251-265-1000

Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Mobile, AL

Experienced injury attorney you can trust to get the job done

Alabama personal injury accidents can be chaotic. Without warning, you or a loved one might be unable to walk or move normally for weeks, months or perhaps ever again. Someone's negligence can upend your life and lead to hundreds of thousands of dollars and even millions of dollars in expenses. With so much at stake, you need to get reliable legal advice now. You need a personal injury attorney in Mobile, Alabama who will fight for the compensation you rightfully deserve. Don't hesitate ... Call Dean Waite!

At Dean Waite & Associates, LLC, we understand the challenges you and your family face after a serious Alabama accident. Attorney Dean Waite has devoted his career to helping injury victims just like you - and he has the track record to prove it. Some of his notable personal injury case results include:

  • $22 million verdict, severe burn injury/wrongful death – natural gas explosion at a residence
  • $14 million settlement, wrongful death – defective space heater
  • $9 million settlement, wrongful death – defective gas furnace

If you were injured or lost a loved one because of someone's carelessness or recklessness, we want to meet with you and develop a strategy for solving your legal problems. That's why it's critical that you contact us right away and schedule a free case evaluation. Call (866) 434-5840. We will answer your call anytime of the day or night.

In Alabama, you usually have two years to file a personal injury claim - but other deadlines can apply.

What is a personal injury?

The term "personal injury" generally refers to bodily injuries that result from an act of negligence by an individual, a company or some other entity. Dean Waite handles personal injury cases involving car, truck and motorcycle accidents, but there are many other types of personal injury cases:

How can Mobile, AL personal injury lawyer Dean Waite help me?

You likely have so much to worry about after a serious personal injury accident - from receiving proper medical care to figuring out how to pay for all the expenses associated with your accident. We can help you with all of these issues - and much more.

If you put Dean Waite on your side, we can deal with all the red tape. We can help you with your medical care. We can negotiate directly with insurance companies on your behalf. We can verify that accident reports and other official records are accurate. We leave no stone unturned in pursuit of justice.

You need a strong and experienced advocate looking out for your best interests. We will conduct our own investigation if we believe it will help you maximize your compensation. But your case is not just about money. It's about holding people accountable for their actions. It's about uncovering the truth. It's about justice. We believe a successful personal injury claim helps make Alabama a safer place for everyone.

Dean Waite & Associates, LLC - personalized attention from a Mobile, AL personal injury lawyer you can trust.

FAQs about Personal Injury

After suffering a personal injury, people often have many questions. But finding accurate information can often be a challenge. As a service to you, Dean Waite & Associates, LLC, has compiled some of the most frequently asked questions about personal injury, along with answers aimed at helping victims just like you.

And even if you find the answer to your specific question below, we strongly urge you to contact our law firm as soon as possible. You need more than just information. You need solutions to your specific legal problems.

What are common personal injury accidents in Alabama?

There are many different types of personal injury accidents, including but not limited to the following areas:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Slip and fall accidents
  • Animal attacks
  • Dangerous product accidents
  • Medical Malpractice cases

<Return to Top>

Who investigates personal injury accidents in Alabama?

The investigation generally depends on the nature of the accident. While law enforcement might investigate a car wreck, there may be no official government agency investigating something like a slip and fall accident. This is a big reason why you need an attorney who can investigate the accident on your behalf. Even if the police have conducted an investigation, the agency is not working exclusively for you. By retaining a lawyer, you will have an aggressive advocate who can reach out to experts and put experience and resources to work for you.

<Return to Top>

What if the person who caused my accident denies wrongdoing?

Many people contact an attorney for this exact reason - they were injured in an accident caused by someone else who claims they did nothing wrong. The responsible party might dispute your version of what happened. This can be frustrating, especially when someone falsely claims you caused the accident.

Don't personally respond to such accusations. Anything you say or do could potentially jeopardize your ability to recover compensation for your accident. Leave the legal battle to your lawyer. Your attorney can speak on your behalf with insurance companies, investigators and anyone else involved with your accident.

<Return to Top>

How much is my personal injury claim worth?

There is no set figure for most personal injury claims. Some accidents result in injury victims receiving a settlement or verdict worth hundreds of dollars. Other times, injury victims and their families receive millions.

Insurance companies, juries and others often take a variety of factors into account when determining how much to award injury victims and their families. Such factors can include:

  • Severity of injury
  • Cause of accident
  • Negligence
  • Reckless behavior

<Return to Top>

Who's responsible for compensating me?

In most cases, the insurance company for the person, business or corporation that caused your accident through reckless or negligent behavior will compensate you for your accident. In addition, you may be able to obtain compensation from the person or business itself.

But being fairly compensated for your losses might not be easy. In some cases, you might have to file a personal injury lawsuit against the person, business or insurance company responsible for compensating you. In such cases, a jury would decide how much money to award you in the form of a verdict.

Dean Waite has years of experience fighting for the money accident victims rightfully deserve. Injury victims in Mobile and throughout Alabama routinely rely on Dean Waite to handle the most complex personal injury cases. He simply gets the job done right.

<Return to Top>

Can I negotiate for more money?

Yes. You do not have to accept whatever insurance companies or others responsible for compensating you offer you after your accident. You have the right to demand more money. That's why we urge you to contact us to discuss the details of any offer you receive after your accident.

Too often, too many offers fail to take into account all the costs associated with the personal injury. We think long term. We take into consideration future lost income, physical therapy, home modifications due to a permanent injury and other expenses. We take everything into consideration when negotiating on behalf of injury victims, including you.

<Return to Top>

Can I file a lawsuit?

Yes. Sometimes, filing a personal injury lawsuit is the best way for you to get the money you deserve for your accident-related expenses. But many other options besides filing a lawsuit exist. That's why we urge you to contact our law firm and schedule a free case evaluation. We can explain all the available options. We can then work with you to develop a solution that fits your specific legal situation. Don't delay. Contact us today.

<Return to Top>